to free gifts
Earn points by simply receiving your Feel subscription. Redeem these points for exclusive gifts, discounts and other loyalty perks.
Earn points by simply purchasing Feel products - every £1 you spend is worth 1000 points or more.
Higher tier means more rewards, permanent discounts, double points and early access to new products and sales.
Reach Silver, Gold and VIP loyalty tiers by collecting points.
Feel Rewards are based on loyalty points. You will earn points by simply purchasing Feel subscriptions - every £1 you spend on wearefeel.com is worth 1000 points or more.
You can earn additional points by purchasing bundle products and by interacting with our
social media accounts as well.
We are constantly adding new rewards, so always keep your eye on our rewards page.
When you collect loyalty points, you will be able to:
• Exchange them for rewards, such offers and discounts
• Reach loyalty tiers, that will unlock exclusive benefits
You will be placed in one of Feel Loyalty Tiers, depending on how many points you have earned over the last 12 months. If you earned enough points in a 12 month period to move up a tier, we'll immediately move you up and let you know via an on-site notification and email. You will remain in the tier for a minimum of 12 months.
As you reach new loyalty tiers, you will be rewarded with more perks such as
• exclusive discounts
• more rewards to choose from
• double points
• early access to new products
• early access to sales
You will be rewarded for every Feel product purchased, as well as every time your active subscription(s) are renewed.
Every £1 spent with Feel is worth 1000 points.
You purchase a Feel Multivitamin subscription for £23.95. You will receive 23,950 points (23.95 x 1000 = 23,950).
Points will help you reach loyalty tiers. In addition, you can exchange all earned points for redeemable Feel rewards.
You will have more rewards to choose from as you progress through Loyalty Tiers.
Yes. Your redeemable points expire within 2 months since your last purchase. That means...
• If you have an ongoing subscription which renews monthly, your points won’t expire as long as your subscription remains active
• Once last active subscription is cancelled, your points will expire within 2 months after your last payment date
• Once your last active subscription is paused, your points will expire within 2 months after your last payment date
• If your payment card was declined causing subscription to be cancelled or renewal date delayed, your points will expire within 2 months after your last payment date
You won’t be able to recover the expired points.