Effective Date: 25.01.2021
This Privacy & Cookies Policy (hereinafter referred to as - Policy) describes how Feel Holdings Limited (a company registered in the United Kingdom, Registration Nr. 09512194, Registered office address: 42 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5SH, United Kingdom), hereinafter referred as “Wearefeel” will collect, store, access, use, process or disclose Your information and data. It applies and covers all the Website Wearefeel.com, (hereinafter referred to as- Website and Platform) and all of Wearefeel, Website, and Platform applications and services.
If You do not wish to give consent for the actions, conditions, provisions and terms set in this Policy You should stop using the Website and Platform immediately.
For the Purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998*, the data controller is Feel Holdings Limited (a company registered in the United Kingdom, Registration Nr. 09512194, Registered office address: 42 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5SH, United Kingdom).
* The Data Protection Act 1998 (c 29) is a United Kingdom Act of Parliament designed to protect personal data stored on computers or in an organised paper filing system. It follows the EU Data Protection Directive 1995 protection, processing and movement of data.
Wearefeel will only collect, keep, use and share Your information either for genuine business purposes that Wearefeel has explained clearly to You and that You haven’t objected to, or where Wearefeel has legally required to do so – and as soon as those purposes have been fully achieved, Wearefeel will delete Your information;
Wearefeel will always be ready to explain and inform You about the reasons and purposes of collecting and using of Your information;
Wearefeel will protect Your information it as if it was its own information, using appropriate security safeguards;
Wearefeel will never use Your information for other purposes than is defined by law and this Policy.
INFORMATION WEAREFEEL COLLECTS
In order to carry out our services of the Website and Platform to You and improve Your user experience Wearefeel mostly automatically and in some cases manually collects the following information:
Personal Information: such as IP address, name, email, company address, billing address and information, phone number, address and location.
Browser information: such as location, browser and operating system versions.
Payment information: such as credit card or debit card details, financial account information and billing information.
Non-Identifying information: Postal codes, usage time and visit session durations, visited pages, demographic information or any aggregated information made available through Your browser when visiting the Website and/or using the Platform, and its services.
Please note that the use of the Website and Platform is indented for users aged 18 years or older. In the case where unknowingly collected Information of persons under the legal age of 18 years, Wearefeel will take reasonable measures to delete such information. If You are a parent or a guardian of a person under the legal age of 18 years, please contact Wearefeel at firstname.lastname@example.org for a request of removing such data.
Wearefeel collects Your information in various ways. Wearefeel may also get information from other sources and may combine it with information Wearefeel collected about You.
1. Information You submit to Wearefeel.
By visiting and Using the Website and its Services, for example, by making a purchase or registering Your User Account, filling in the User profile data, using Wearefeel payment system, communication with us, You give Wearefeel Your personal, payment and identity information, for example, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account, payment method, date of birth, identification number, personal preferences etc.
All this information requires a direct action from You in order for Wearefeel to receive it.
2. Information that Wearefeel collects automatically.
Wearefeel automatically receives certain types of Your information whenever You use the Website and its services. This certain information gets created and recorded automatically by the IT systems necessary to operate the Website and their applications and its services.
That way Wearefeel collect the information about Your device, Your IP address, Your computer, the date and time of Your access the Platform, the type of browser You use, Your online activities.
Wearefeel use “cookies” (a small piece of data sent from a Website and stored on the Your computer by Your browser while You are browsing. Cookies is a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity and to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the You previously entered into form fields) to make it easier for You to use the Platform. These cookies may be “session” cookies (that last until You exit the Platform) or “persistent” cookies (that last until You or Your browser deletes them).
Some of the cookies Wearefeel uses are directly associated with Your User Account.
Other Users, advertisers and advertising networks that serve ads on the Website may also use their own mechanisms, like cookies. These third-party cookies are governed by the privacy policies of the entities placing the ads and are not subject to this Policy.
By using the Platform and Website, You agree to Wearefeel using the cookies. To delete any cookies that are already on Your computer, the “help” section in Your internet browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling cookies, You may not be able to take advantage of certain functions of the Website and Platform.
3. Information that You give Your permission to obtain from other of Your accounts.
Depending on Your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, You may give Wearefeel a permission to obtain information from this online services (for example if You sign to the Platform via Facebook or other social media channel, or via Your mobile) You may at Your discretion, give Wearefeel permission to access Your information in that social media channel or in other services. The information Wearefeel obtain from those services does depend on Your settings for that service or their privacy policies, and You should always regularly check what those are.
USE OF INFORMATION
Wearefeel uses Your information for a variety of purposes, including providing You with its product or services. The purposes of use of Your information are as follows:
- Process Your orders, requests, payments and other services, You obtain by using the Website.
- Protect Wearefeel’s and other Users and third-party rights and property.
- Respond to legal process and requests of governmental, law enforcement body or court or other authorized institution or organization.
- Develop or inform You of new products and services.
- Anonymize or aggregate Your information for various purposes like market analysis and reporting.
- Customize or personalize Your experience with Website services.
- Customize or personalize advertising and communications to bring You information about products and services that may interest You.
- Monitor, evaluate or improve Website services, systems, or networks.
INFORMATION WEAREFEEL SHARES
Wearefeel may share Your information to:
- Wearefeel payment system provider – Wearefeel may share Your personal, identity, payment information to Wearefeel payment System provider, to provide You with valid and wholesome system to make payments for other User services and products You obtain via Website;
- Governmental, law enforcement body, court or other authorized institution or organization and banks - Wearefeel may share Your personal, identity, payment and other information to Governmental, law enforcement body, court or other authorized institution or organization and banks in case of grounded and legal requests;
- Other Third Parties with Your consent- Wearefeel may share information with other third parties only with Your consent. Use of the information You agree to share will be subject to those third parties' separate privacy policies.
Wearefeel may also share information that is anonymized or in an aggregated form that does not directly identify You to other service providers and third parties who perform services on behalf of or for Wearefeel.
Business Transfers. Personal information about You may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of Wearefeel assets or transition of Website to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, information may also be transferred as a business asset.
Protection of Wearefeel and others. Wearefeel may access, monitor, use or disclose Your personal, identity, payment and other information or communications to do things like:
- comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process;
- protect the rights or property of Wearefeel, Wearefeel and its representatives, including, but not limited to Wearefeel’ directors, members of the board, actioners, officers, employees, agents, authorized persons and subcontractors, third-parties, and others, including to enforce Wearefeel’s agreements, policies and terms and conditions as well as terms of service;
- respond to emergencies;
- initiate, render, bill, and collect for services or products; or facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government requirement; or determine eligibility for government benefits.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
As soon as Wearefeel receive Your information, Wearefeel use various security features and procedures, taking into account industry standards, to try to protect the information that You provide and to prevent unauthorized access to that information. Wearefeel will do all the best to protect Your information and data, still You, as User, have to keep Your User Account, User Profile data and all the information and data You issue, send, post, publish share etc on/or via the Website, safe by using a strong password and by complying with obligations.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You can request a copy of the personal, identity, payment and other data Wearefeel hold on our systems about You. You may ask Wearefeel to disclose to You the personal, identity, payment and other information Wearefeel has about You in written form. Wearefeel will require You to provide Wearefeel with the proof of identity and supporting documents for Wearefeel to clearly identify You. Wearefeel can prepare and provide this information to You within 30 days.
Where Your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character Wearefeel may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested or refuse to act on the request.
Wearefeel will delete/erase Your information within 30 days of Your User Account closure, except as noted below.
Also, You may ask Wearefeel to delete/erase Your data and information Wearefeel has about You, or change/rectify the inaccurate or incomplete information and data. The erasure or deletion of Your data and information by Your request may cause the closure of Your User Account.
Wearefeel may keep some of Your information, to the extent of and if it is reasonably necessary to comply with Wearefeel legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse.
If You have any questions about, or complaints that concern this Policy, please contact Wearefeel at email@example.com.
CHANGES, UPDATES AND AMENDMENTS
By using the Website and Platform, You also agree to the Terms of Service set forth here.
The last changes are displayed at the beginning of the Policy as “Effective Date” and Wearefeel retains the right to change or update this Policy, when required and as Wearefeel sees fit. Wearefeel is not required to inform You of any changes in the Policy personally or separately but may do so electronically using the email address You provided during sing up in cases You see fit.
Wearefeel may occasionally update or change this Policy. When and if any changes to Policy will be posted, they will be posted on this page and the date of these changes will be as per “Effective Date” at the top of this document. Should Wearefeel feels these changes require Wearefeel to inform You separately, Wearefeel will notify You by email using the account email information You provided during Your sign-up process.
If You continue the use of the Website You subject Yourself to the current Policy and confirm Your consent to the conditions set forth in this document.