*As Citrate - 45mg - 12% of Daily NRV* in Feel Multivitamin™
- Your body uses magnesium for over 300 different purposes;
- Improves heart health for optimum circulation;
- Increases bone density to prevent osteoporosis;
- Natural sleep aid to keep you alert and rested;
- Anti-inflammatory substance that fights back against diabetes;
- Keeps those nasty migraine headaches away.
Why We Love Magnesium
Magnesium is absolutely vital to your health, but almost everybody suffers from magnesium deficiency. When you don’t have enough magnesium in your body, you might have trouble sleeping at night and have reduced energy levels during the day. If you consume the amount of magnesium you need to stay healthy, however, your body protects itself from heart disease, diabetes, and all sorts of inflammatory conditions.
We include the perfect amount of magnesium in Feel to keep your blood pressure healthy, fight back against depression, and keep your headaches at bay.
Magnesium is absolutely vital to your health, but almost everybody suffers from magnesium deficiency.
Unbelievable Benefits of Magnesium
Over 350 studies have been conducted to get to the bottom of exactly why magnesium is so amazing. Here are some of the most important findings:
A few studies have found that magnesium deficiency is associated with ADHD in children. This mineral also improved sleep patterns in elderly study participants.
Furthermore, a review of the evidence found a correlation between decreased magnesium levels in diet over time with an increase in depression, and this hypothesis is backed up by research. Magnesium may also improve learning and reduce stress, and getting enough magnesium in your diet may even reduce the intensity, frequency, and duration of migraines.
Magnesium reduces your risk of heart disease and hypertension. It also reduces your risk of other types of heart disease, and it has specifically been shown to reduce your risk of coronary heart disease. This substance also appears to reduce the levels of triglycerides in your blood, which further reduces your risk of heart disease.
Increased magnesium levels in your blood improve your pancreatic function and insulin sensitivity. Type I diabetics have higher rates of magnesium deficiency, which means that ingesting plenty of this healing substance every day may reduce your risk of developing diabetes.
One in-depth study found that supplementing with magnesium reduced the effects of diabetic neuropathy, which is the steady destruction of nerve tissue that causes such horrible pain for diabetics. Research has also shown that magnesium may improve blood glucose metabolism in diabetic patients, but there isn’t a clear conclusion on this subject yet.
Bone Density Benefits
Older people commonly suffer from osteoporosis, which is a dramatic reduction in bone density that can leave you more prone to fractures. A comprehensive review of the evidence found that magnesium supplementation improves bone density and reduces your risk of osteoporosis.
Here’s the Proof
- Zinc, ferritin, magnesium and copper in a group of Egyptian children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- DRI Dietary Reference Intakes: Applications in Dietary Assessment.
- Magnesium for treatment-resistant depression: a review and hypothesis.
- Magnesium: its proven and potential clinical significance.
- Magnesium improves the beta-cell function to compensate variation of insulin sensitivity: double-blind, randomised clinical trial.
- Long term magnesium supplementation influences favourably the natural evolution of neuropathy in Mg-depleted type 1 diabetic patients (T1dm).
- Magnesium intake and colorectal tumour risk: a case-control study and meta-analysis.
- Magnesium and Osteoporosis: Current State of Knowledge and Future Research Directions