Everything you need to know about Feel Sleep
Table of contents
Sleep¹ • Calmness² • Relaxation²
What benefits can I expect from Feel Sleep?
Our sleep formula contains 9 high-quality ingredients including Tryptophan and key amino acids to allow your body and mind to effectively prepare for sleep.
✓ Healthy sleep
✓ Mental wellbeing
✓ Promotes relaxation
✓ Nervous system support
✓ Stress relief
✓ Improves the quality of natural sleep
✓ Reduces hot flushes/night sweating
For our full list of ingredients and benefits, see our product page: Feel Sleep
How/when should I take Feel Sleep?
We recommend you take Feel Sleep 30-60 minutes before bed as you start to prepare for your bedtime routine. Our formula is designed to make you feel relaxed and drowsy (in a good way).
- Take 1 full teaspoon (5g) of Feel Sleep
- Mix with 250ml of liquid/milk of your choice (we prefer plant-based)
- Get your pillow ready
🌜 Feel Sleep can be mixed into warm drinks, but be careful not to add to hot liquids, as the heat can damage the herbs in our formula.
Did you know?
Feel Sleep is vegan, gluten-free, halal, kosher, non-GMO and free from all 14 major allergens. Our products contain no artificial fillers, bulking agents, or colours, and all packaging is made from 100% plant-derived, plastic-free, compostable materials.
Why is Feel Sleep a powder instead of a capsule?
Feel Sleep contains a very generous dose of magnesium and the much-needed amino acid glycine that simply will not fit into a capsule (or 4).
Since it’s the results that matter, not the form, we’ve kept our formula as natural as possible, with strawberry fruit powder, natural strawberry flavouring, and natural sweetener (Steviol glycosides) for a delicious strawberry-flavoured bedtime drink.
Make Feel Sleep part of your evening routine
Building Feel Sleep into your evening routine and ensuring you take it at the same time every day will help this to become a habit.
Finding a routine to help you remember to take your supplements is an easy way to ensure you experience the maximum benefits possible!
Feel Sleep is designed to be taken alongside a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
What else can I do to support my sleep?
We all need a bit of extra support sometimes; here’s our top tips for ensuring you get a great night’s sleep every night.
- Avoid caffeine after lunch: The effects of caffeine can last 3 to 7 hours after you consume it - meaning that your afternoon cup can keep you awake a lot longer than you may like. Try to avoid caffeine in the afternoon and evening to make sure it doesn’t disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Be consistent: Go to bed at the same time each night and wake up at the same time each morning, including on the weekends. This reinforces your body’s sleep cycle, which can make it easier for you to fall asleep and wake up everyday. Sticking to a consistent schedule may also help to reduce daytime sleepiness.
- Avoid blue light: Blue light signals to your brain that it’s time to be awake, and is thought to disrupt the production of melatonin, a hormone that makes us feel sleepy. Blue light from devices such as phones, tablets and TV’s can disrupt your circadian rhythm and have a negative effect on sleep, so try putting your phone in ‘reading mode’ or avoid devices for up to 2 hours before bedtime
- Sleep mode: A cool, dark, quiet room may help you fall asleep and stay asleep more easily. If you have noisy neighbours, try using ear plugs, use curtains to block out any outside light, and ensure your room is well ventilated for a restful night’s sleep.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- This product should be stored out of the reach of young children
¹Lemon Balm contributes to maintaining healthy sleep
²California Poppy contributes to relaxation
³Passionflower helps to induce calm rest