Why Highstreet Multivitamins Can Do More Harm than Good
Table of contents
Are the most popular multivitamins actually dangerous? Turns out that they can harm you even more than going without vitamins and minerals.
- Many multivitamin companies use dangerous ingredients in their products
- Learn more about common harmful ingredients in multivitamins to avoid bad products
- Bad multivitamins could lead to heavy metal poisoning and other life-threatening conditions
- Contrary to popular belief, multivitamins don’t need fillers
- Not all vitamin sources are equal, and some types of vitamins don’t absorb well
There’s no doubt that vitamin deficiencies can be incredibly harmful. If you don’t get the vitamins you need, you could develop anemia, have neurological issues, or become more prone to various chronic diseases.
However, don’t let the dangers of vitamin and mineral deficiencies trick you into making hasty decisions. Not all multivitamins are made equal, and some of the most popular vitamins on the market can actually do more harm than vitamin and mineral deficiencies. In this guide, we’ll cover the reasons that you should choose your multivitamin with caution and consider the benefits of a simple multivitamin like Feel.